Friday, June 26, 2009

The End?

I am home now. There wasn't much culture shock when I got to Chile so there has been minimal reverse culture shock. It's mostly little things, like the reflex to kiss people on the cheek when i say hello and goodbye and to throw toilet paper in the trash. I'm staying in touch with friends in Chile so hopefully I won't forget Spanish.

I had a fantastic semester and I was really sad to leave, but hopefully in the future I'll have the opportunity to return.


Me and my host family. From left: MarĂ­a, Nelson, Cote, Me, Ridicula, Francisco. Not pictured: Nelsito.

Thanks to everyone who has read this blog the entire semester. I hope it was entertaining and insightful. Or at least not boring. This is the end for now but who knows? I might have to have a few updates if I end up in Iceland or Portugal or the Dominican Republic in the future. Until then, chau! Besitos!

No comments:

Post a Comment